We were fortunate to live in China for four years when Jonathan had the opportunity to teach at a University and with two high schools preparing students to complete their education in the United States.
Jonathan still teaches English online so a stable fast internet connection is very important.
We are avid travelers who enjoy the richness of people and other cultures. We find that we don’t just desire to travel but to live for short periods in different locations around the world. Every experience and person we’ve encountered has enriched our lives and allowed us to see the beauty and uniqueness of our world.
We have common sense skills and are not intimidated with new situations or cultures. We have owned two homes so we understand the pride people take in their homes and the love they have for their precious pets.
Our standards of cleanliness are high and we aim to provide a service that goes above and beyond. Your home will be returned to you fully cleaned so that you can settle back in easily.
We take the responsibility of being house and pet sitters very seriously. Your home and animals will be treated as our own with pride and tender care.
Jonathan has had several animals in his life, dogs, and cats, and finds himself missing the opportunity to have an animal in his life. Lily never had pets but has grown to love them as much as Jonathan. Actually, animals seek us both out for affection. Pet owners often comment on how quickly their dogs or cats warm up to us and exhibit trusting behaviors.
For us, house sitting is an opportunity to experience the beauty of our world through the eyes of local culture, cuisine and the wonderful people who share their world with us. The animals are a bonus and one we treasure.
We hope to be of service to you, to provide you the confidence that we can be trusted with your wonderful home and pets so that you can relax and know that the home and pets you love will be in caring hands.
Skills and Expertise
- Pet Lovers – Had four dogs and cats at one time Familiar with various aspects of pet care
- Administering Oral Medication and Intravenous Shots
- Gardening and Plant care
- Pool Maintenance – Cleaning, Shocking, Balancing Ph and Chemicals
- Basic Home Maintenance
- Staff Management
- Residential Unit Management
- Guest Relations/Customer Service
- Security Systems
- Security clearance while in military
- Capable of handling day to day tasks & emergencies
- Appreciate the diversity of cultures & people
- Organized with Attention to detail
- Respectful of others possessions & treat them as our own
- Respectful of privacy & security-minded
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Beginners in French and Spanish